Systems Analyst- (Requisition Number: 07-314)
Location: Naugatuck   CT
Responsibilities: - Logistics experience (min. 2-4 years) in a consulting environment implementing Transportation Management Systems (TMS).
- Experience implementing Oracle OTM (formerly G-Log) required.
- Knowledge of OTM Procurement (Carrier Bid) preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Ability to translate and adapt best business processes from previous experiences
- Business process documentation, including process diagrams, narratives and SOP's (Business Process Procedures)
- Identification and documentation of required technical interfaces and required data mapping between supporting systems
- Knowledge of test scripts creation and executing integrated tests, including defect management activities
- Communication and relational skills are critical.
Provides training and direct floor support to warehouse personnel during account start-ups and conversions.
Performs set-up/configuration testing for new functionality/start-ups.
Requirements: Beachelors or Masters in Information Systems or Computer Science., or 3-4 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with Manhattan PKMS system and the 3PL industry required.
Schedule: 8-5 Mon-Fri
Contact Katie Himmelberger regarding this job.
BACK TO TOP